The perfect espresso machine does’t exis……… well maybe it does. This machine is a must have for the home espresso enthusiast
- Built by Hand: The Giotto Timer Type V is designed and built by hand in Milan, Italy.
- Shot Timer: A mini shot timer adds extra functionality without affecting the classic face of the machine.
- PID Controller: Placed behind the drip tray, this PID controller replaces the pressurestat of other machine and offers more stable temperatures in the steam boiler.
- Steel Case: The Giotto’s bold, angular case, removable cup rail, drip tray and feet are all a rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Heat-exchange Boiler: A 1.8-liter steam boiler with a cold water tube running through it pulls water fresh from the reservoir. Steam pressure is calibrated at the factory to passively heat water to ideal brew temp.
There are no reviews yet.