The perfect espresso machine does’t exis……… well maybe it does. This machine is a must have for the home espresso enthusiast
- Built by Hand: The Giotto Timer Type V is designed and built by hand in Milan, Italy.
- Shot Timer: A mini shot timer adds extra functionality without affecting the classic face of the machine.
- PID Controller: Placed behind the drip tray, this PID controller replaces the pressurestat of other machine and offers more stable temperatures in the steam boiler.
- Steel Case: The Giotto’s bold, angular case, removable cup rail, drip tray and feet are all a rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Heat-exchange Boiler: A 1.8-liter steam boiler with a cold water tube running through it pulls water fresh from the reservoir. Steam pressure is calibrated at the factory to passively heat water to ideal brew temp.